In the predictable rush to cover natural disasters, political upheaval and the fall of empires, many reviews of 2011 will no doubt fail to note our blogging exploits – so we've been forced to write our own.
Here are eleven posts from 2011:
1. The year began on a sad note with Mr Blog’s Valedictory Awards Show.
2. The valedictory mood continued with reflections on Rob McElwee’s disappearance from our daily lives.
5. April saw ill-informed copywriters defacing a blind man’s sign.
6. May was all about the Creative Amnesty, a joint venture with Creative Review, which saw the great and good of the creative world sharing their worst ideas.
7. June was the month of 1,000 words.
8. July was The One With The Really Good Friends Advert.
10. October saw the unwrapping of WrapperRhymes.
11. And finally there was a salute to the greatest brand name of all time: Rotavator.
If you have been, thank you – and happy Christmas.